OTG’s March Madness Signature Series Challenge
Join our Tournament Challenge group on ESPN to have a chance to win these cards:
How to Participate
- Join our Tournament Challenge (March Madness Bracket) group on ESPN - CLICK HERE
- Submit your bracket in our group before March Madness tips-off
- The highest scoring bracket will win the NBA cards posted above.
-The winner will be notified via Twitter Direct Message.
1st Prize: Frank Kaminsky Autographed Rookie Card , Kelly Oubre JR. Autographed Rookie Card, Dwight Powell Autographed Card (as seen above)
2nd Prize: 3 NBA Memorabilia Cards
3rd Prize: An Assortment of NBA Rookie Cards
- If the participant is not following Off the Glass on Twitter and Instagram, they will not be eligible to win the prizes listed above.
-If you are using multiple accounts to better your chances of winning, you will be disqualified.
-Any form of cheating will lead to disqualification.
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter is Off the Glass (otgbasketball.com)
2. This rule is voided for this contest
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above
5. Closing date for entry will be at the start of March Madness. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found above
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:at random.
12. The winner will be notified by Twitter direct message within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,ESPN, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.