2017 NBA Draft Potential Top 30 Prospects: Players 11-20
11. Melo Trimble PG. 6-3, 180 (Maryland) JR. - Melo Trimble brings experience, he can shoot it, pass it, he can create, and he’s good at attacking the basket. He also is tough for his size, has tremendous range along with being a solid defender. Trimble has been in the Kyle Lowry comparison talk.
12. Isaiah Hartenstein F. 6-11, 230 (Germany) - Isaiah Hartenstein has great size for his position. Outstanding athlete who can play above the rim. He’s skilled, has the ability to create his own shot and he’s also a solid passer.
13. Terrance Ferguson G. 6-7, 185 (USA) - Terrance Ferguson is quick for his size, he’s athletic and a sensational dunker. He can score, has a solid 3 point shot along with a great ball handle. Ferguson is good at using screens and has the ability to lose defenders in half court sets.
14. Jayson Tatum F. 6-8, 205 (Duke) Fresh. - Jayson Tatum is a versatile skilled big man who has a tremendous inside game. He has a very high basketball IQ and get up and down the floor well. Tatum has the ability to create his own shot along with a solid ball handle.
15. Miles Bridges F. 6-6, 225 (Michigan State) Fresh. - Miles Bridges is explosive, outstanding athlete, who’s arguably one of the best dunkers in this draft class. He’s strong, tough competitive and finishes well at the rim. Tremendous rebounder along with a solid passing game. Very good player who has the ability to have a long career.
16. Jonathan Jeanne C. 7-1, 210 (France) Intl. - Jonathan Jeanne has a unique skill set for a 7 footer. 7’7 wingspan, Jeanne handles the ball well, has solid range on his shot. Defensively he moves his feet well, plays with high intensity on both ends of the court and has great size and length for his position.
17. Grayson Allen G. 6-5, 205 (Duke) JR. - Grayson Allen is a tough competitor. He can shoot it, has outstanding range, he can pass it, good ball handler, Allen also does very well AT attacking the basket along with getting to the foul line. Allen is strong and does well moving without the ball.
18. Lonzo Ball G. 6-6, 190 (UCLA) Fresh. - Lonzo Ball is an excellent passer. He’s a true point guard with great court vision, floor awareness and knows how to create or find the open player. He’s strong in which contributes to his ability against much smaller defenders. Lonzo has the physical ability to develop into a superstar.
19. Bam Adebayo F. 6-10, 245 (Kentucky) Fresh. - Bam Adebayo is explosive; he finishes well around the rim with either hand. He has great athletic ability. He’s a high level dunker who plays with his head above the rim. Adebayo is also a fierce shot blocker and does a great job protecting the paint.
20. Jordan Bell F. 6-9, 225 (Oregon) JR. - Jordan Bell has a 6’11 wingspan. He’s athletic, strong and tough. Bell is a mobile power forward who makes a huge impact with his athleticism. Bell has great rebounding potential on both ends of the court. He’s a great competitor who strives to outwork his opponents on any given night.